A: Elderly People Age 45 y/o+
B: Moms who has kid
younger than 6 y/o
C: Working Men
D: Upcountry People
Younger than 24 y/o
1. 80% will be evaluated by the project’s quality based on the following criteria;
2. 20% from social engagement such as link clicks (number of clicks from contestant’s post to Shopee 9.9 campaign page), shares, etc
*Social Engagement will be measured from the date participant published their works on Facebook until September 30th*
– Suggestion to increase new customers from provided target groups (only 1 of 4)
– Derived from insights of each target group by conducting researches
– The way to ensure online shopping security for the target groups
– Presented in the form of a graphic or online poster and make it understandable. It could be various kinds of strategies e.g. campaigns, games or new features
– Aligned with the customer behaviors in the NEW NORMAL period after COVID-19 pandemic and also be practical in terms of business
Fill in the complete information. Contestants can join individually or as a team (maximum of three)
Create Awesome Project
Express your ideas through online poster that illustrates your ideas and also be related to Shopee’s objective
Share on Your Facebook!
Post your project on Facebook publicly. Don’t forget to include #ShopeeNewNormal, #TeamUniversityName (e.g. #TeamTU) and attach link https://shopee.co.th/m/99 in the post
Fill in the provided form which includes a link of the post that you shared on Facebook and can provide more details about your project.
Wait for an Announcement
The shortlists will be announced on October 5th, 2020 (2.00 p.m.)
Every team that gets the prize will receive certification from Shopee
and there would be an interview session in forms of articles and videos on Shopee Blog
5 Honorable Mentions
Early Bird Prizes
500THB Shopee Vouchers for the first 5 teams submitting the ideas and also following all the rules
Shopee Voucher 500 THB
Application form is open
Submission form is open
The deadline for submission of the project is on 15 September 2020 at 11.59 PM
Shortlists announcement on Shopee Blog without sorting points and the winner will be announced in the winner ceremony
Winner ceremony (The exact date will be announced within September)
Team Marathon On Fire
Team 9 แรกไม่เป็นไร 9 ต่อไปทาเคชิ
1. Shopee 9.9 Contest is the biggest contest for university students of Shopee Thailand
2. You will improve yourself in several skills such as analytical skills, creativity, initiative, and teamworking
3. National grand prizes worth 70,000 THB and opportunity to join Shopee Thailand’s internship program
Yes, you can apply as individual, the team of 2 and the team of 3
The team can consist of students from the same university only
Yes, if you are studying in a university located in Thailand, please feel free to join
If within October 5th, 2020 the status is still ‘Currently Studying’ according to the office of the registrar. You can join the contest
The contest is reserved for students in bachelor’s degree or vocational program aged 18-25 only
Can, with the interest in marketing or E-Commerce, students in any field can join the contest.
You can contact email@example.com with the subject : [Shopee 9.9 Contest 2020] – Request for update information (as you would like to update), in an email, should consist of name-surname of one of the team members to help Shopee identify your team.
Each team can only submit 1 project. When you share the project, please share on Facebook of only one member and please kindly attach that link in the submission form
Please include #ShopeeNewNormal, #TeamUniversityName (e.g. #TeamTU) and attach link https://shopee.co.th/m/99 in the post. You can also add some details in the post to make your project more understandable. Here is an example.
No! The project you submit is going to be only one poster that was shared on Facebook (please also attach that link in the submission form). Contestants should illustrate the ideas through one picture and make it understandable and also impressive. Please be aware that judges are able to evaluate the logical thinking, research conducted, or anything behind the poster.
The professors from various fields across Thailand, Honorable experts from ETDA (Electronic Transactions Development Agency), together with Shopee’s online marketing team are going to be the judges who evaluate your project. Please note that during the evaluation, contestants’ names and university names would not be shown to all the judges.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Please include [Shopee 9.9 Contest 2020] in email title
Available time: Mon – Fri 10:00 AM – 7:00 PM